Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Soul calibur 3 question

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Soul calibur 3 question

Post by Chibi1229 »

does nightmare really have a horn coming out of his head :heh: (serious question)
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by OniKira »

um...yes, in one of his costumes, that is horn on the helmet/head.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by Chibi1229 »

i have to play it lol :heh:
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by OniKira »

its an awesome game. but why does whether or not nightmare has a horn effect your willingness to buy the game, lol
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by Chibi1229 »

lol um first of all i dont have a PS2 and well i needed to know if what my friend told me was true :lol:
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by kamon »

What? That if Nightmare is horny? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by OniKira »

:twitch: :crazy: :heh:
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
kamon
Uber Otaku
Posts: 510
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 1:30pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Soul calibur 3 question

Post by kamon »

...what?
NOTICE: I won't be on so much since I don't have usual internet access. Sorry...
Master: Demyx
Minions: Neko Angel, saiyuki ginryu, Soloman~Chivaliar, Cheshire Cat, Killua Zoldrick
Locked