Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Why=I would be a great mod because im very active im friendly(most of the time)and many people on here enjoy our conversations and i have may buddies on her,and thats why i beleive i should be a mod thank you and good day
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Shinmeiryuu
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Here's a bit of advice: Try to be a little more coherent when you type. When I read your post, most of the time, I don't know what the hell you're trying to say. The way you type can affect how people will take your message. Sometimes, and this is common with the more cocky members, people will not respect you, and pass you off as an idiot because of the way you type. You may have good social skills, but your book-smarts need a bit more work.
People like mods that have good grammar skills, remember that.
People like mods that have good grammar skills, remember that.
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
I believe that the grammar also shows how much work you put down on notes you make. Which means you dont really put down much work on this application. So you want to be a moderator so you can have nice conversations with people? Sorry, I dont find you serious and dedicated enough. A "no" from me.
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
i guess your entitled to your oppinion
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
yeah try again later like i will
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
-
Battousai The Manslayer
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4180
- Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
- Gender: Male
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Sry dude, but no. You often spam and post for no reason typing things like, "yeah", "yup", or "....".
If you show improvement then I'll change my vote but for now I say no way.
If you show improvement then I'll change my vote but for now I say no way.
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
ditto to that oneKenpachi Zaraki wrote:Sry dude, but no. You often spam and post for no reason typing things like, "yeah", "yup", or "....".
If you show improvement then I'll change my vote but for now I say no way.
i told yuo about stares dog
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Man, he is totally awsome!!!
I
U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
You think you should be a moderator because of the amount of Buddies you currently have? I did not realise that this is popularity contest, Maybe I should spread the word, that way they can actualy have a chance.
I believe you are well on your way to Fame and glory as you are, an Ordinary user. If you can Grasp the tone of my text
Than you would clearly know its a neggetive for me.
I believe you are well on your way to Fame and glory as you are, an Ordinary user. If you can Grasp the tone of my text
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
SexiKakashi
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 444
- Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
hmm, no one replied to my, application, you guys are mean! but as for my vote gaara is pretty cool, but im dont know him well, So My vote will go with the majority.
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Its not that were mean. Its that we need a moderator who can fulfill his or her job.Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:hmm, no one replied to my, application, you guys are mean! but as for my vote gaara is pretty cool, but im dont know him well, So My vote will go with the majority.
i told yuo about stares dog
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Oh so ya think Ichiha and Kaji can't make good mods? You're all the sameCrazy Diamond wrote:Its not that were mean. Its that we need a moderator who can fulfill his or her job.Uchiha-Kakashi wrote:hmm, no one replied to my, application, you guys are mean! but as for my vote gaara is pretty cool, but im dont know him well, So My vote will go with the majority.
It takes nearly 5 years to build a decent Casino...
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
But it only takes 5 seconds and a well placed missile barrage to destroy it...
God bless Nellis Air Force Base.
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
at least someone supports meWinry wrote:Man, he is totally awsome!!!
oh and bear i think i would be a good mod not just because i have alot of buddies its because aa is a great place and i would like to help it as best i can
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Shinmeiryuu
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
Gaara, this isn't about whether or not your heart is in the right place, it is. It's about whether or not you can handle the job of being a mod, that's what the application is for; explaining and giving evidence to why you'd make a good mod, not just simply saying that you want to help. If the admin just chose people to be mods because they wanted to help, then we'd have hundreds of mods.
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
so you all think i can't handle it is it
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
-
Shinmeiryuu
- Visitor
Re: My Moderator Application:Gaara Of The Desert
I won't speak for everyone else, but at the moment, I do not think you can handle the job of being a mod.
Like I said before, you need to work on a few things, like your grammar and how much thought you put into your post. But those are just two things, there are alot of attributes that mods need to have to be good mods. Take me for example, why do you think that I haven't made a mod application? Simply because I do not posses some of the qualities yet, but that's the first step into becoming a mod, knowing your limitations and inner character enough to know that you're not ready. If you understand the qualities of yourself, and understand the qualities of modship, then you posses the potential to becoming a mod. You just need to do a bit of work,
Give some scrutiny to my statements and the statments of others, try and learn a thing or two from some of the already existing mods, then come back after a few months have past and apply again.
Like I said before, you need to work on a few things, like your grammar and how much thought you put into your post. But those are just two things, there are alot of attributes that mods need to have to be good mods. Take me for example, why do you think that I haven't made a mod application? Simply because I do not posses some of the qualities yet, but that's the first step into becoming a mod, knowing your limitations and inner character enough to know that you're not ready. If you understand the qualities of yourself, and understand the qualities of modship, then you posses the potential to becoming a mod. You just need to do a bit of work,
Give some scrutiny to my statements and the statments of others, try and learn a thing or two from some of the already existing mods, then come back after a few months have past and apply again.
