Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

E3 Coverage

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

E3 Coverage

Post by OniKira »

In this topic I will be posting various updates on the E3 event this week. Stick around; E3 begins tomorrow.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Cold Revolver »

lol Or... We can all Go to http://www.ign.com :D. lol Man you seriously going to post everytbing that e3 covers? Good Luck Bro. :wink:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by OniKira »

well, the headlines anyway :roll:
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Cold Revolver »

Cool, I would have went this year Like last year but i decided to do something else, something more important. But I might go next year again.
Last edited by Cold Revolver on May 08, 2006 10:24pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by OniKira »

man, this years will be awesome with all the next gen stuff and everything...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Oni include PC not just Consols...

most of these peopole here don't know the wonder of playing online PC games with people all over the world here...

cmon don't you want to command hundreds of guys to there death, and destroy your firends base? or a strangers base?

or shoot people in the head and an exited guy goes...

HEAD SHOT!, DOUBLE KILL!, TRIPLE KILL! , KILL TACULAR! ?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

well since this is here I'm watching E3 right now on G4 so AA conispendient kukutaru ookami reporting for duty :P always wanted to say that *yeah he's high off getting a sneak peek into the invite only E3 in LA*
okay first off Nintendo has revailed its new system last year called project revolention finally has its offical name Wii(yeah that's right it pronuced whee have fun with THAT name) the new controler is hyper small and motion senstive meaning you can now play golf and tennis and sword battles as if you have the thing in your hand..thing I'm proably going to regret THAT word in the near future...more to come as details come in
halo 3 has been annoced for 2007 finally the fight will be over
PS3 has TWO offical prices for two diffrent systems 499(US) for a 20 gigabit hardrive or 599(also US) for a 60-gigabit hardrive version
sorry guys that's all I got for now update later oh and sorry EL no PC mentions as of yet
Last edited by kukutaru_ookami on May 09, 2006 4:52pm, edited 1 time in total.
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Vash »

Our local game magazine wrote that Blizzard will announce the new race of the alliance in wow :-k . The horde will get bloodelves wich means that all those horny kids will come to the horde to play a bloodelve hunter.. -.-. Bah, that so sucks..
Anner <3
\,,/
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

As you can see I'm feeling benovlent today so two quick pieces of information first up for those of you unfortante enough to not have G$ and see the trailer for halo3 first hand it can be found- http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.asp ... nouncement

Also LoZ TP will be released forboth the Wii and gamecube so rejoice Loz fans you won't have to buy the new system to play Loz TP the catch it won't be released until the Wii is

On the PC front the creator of sim city the sims etc... is releasing a new game known as spore
All life will begin from one organsim *coughgodcomplexcough* and from there you can make your own universe the best way to describe this is a MSPG while you can not full interact at first with other worlds, created by others, but as you advance you get spaceships and from there you can go for trading exploring..or ya know just destroying everything that doesn't belong to you
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Tsukasa »

I watch on G4 so i will help as much as Possible.

Boo to Wii(new name) Yay Revolution(old name)
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by OniKira »

yea, i like making topics regarding certain E3 events, as youve prolly noticed. so, this topic can essentially be an area to discuss E3 as a whole.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Vash »

Straw Hat wrote: Boo to Wii(new name) Yay Revolution(old name)
I agree. Wii sounds like the idea of a 5 year old.
Anner <3
\,,/
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Tsukasa »

Yeah
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

.....wait... i have to check what was covered....

was Battlefield 2142 there?
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Cold Revolver »

Vash wrote:Our local game magazine wrote that Blizzard will announce the new race of the alliance in wow :-k . The horde will get bloodelves wich means that all those horny kids will come to the horde to play a bloodelve hunter.. -.-. Bah, that so sucks..
Not if your not horny, I have been playing wow since it came out. The expansion is going to be great because I have 3 level 60 characters... New armor :P
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Vash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 931
Joined: Feb 22, 2005 3:22am
Gender: Male

Re: E3 Coverage

Post by Vash »

Bear wrote:
Vash wrote:Our local game magazine wrote that Blizzard will announce the new race of the alliance in wow :-k . The horde will get bloodelves wich means that all those horny kids will come to the horde to play a bloodelve hunter.. -.-. Bah, that so sucks..
Not if your not horny, I have been playing wow since it came out. The expansion is going to be great because I have 3 level 60 characters... New armor :P
And you can get 'till lvl 60, so screw your lvl 60 chars XD. And I don't say anything against the expansion itself, in fact, I can't await it ^^", I just don't like the fact that the horde gets "their own" kind of elves. You know, treef***er keeps treef***er no matter what skincolor XD.
Anner <3
\,,/
Locked