Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
So what do you all think? I honestly like and after seeing some of the new games coming out that I saw on a review of E3. I am going to buy it.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
I didn't like it much after it came out but then I saw fable 2... 
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
After waiting a few months for my preorder to come in, I got a premium 360 a few months ago. Just in time for Oblivion. I didn't care for any of the other games, but Oblivion is awesome. And of course I have to get Halo 3, Gears of War, and Fable 2. I'd buy the 360 even if those were the only games I could play on it.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
I really love mine... Like GT said Oblivion makes it all worthwhile. I also have been having a blast with Far Cry Predator and Dead or Alive 4. Now the simple fact that Chromehounds, Over G Fighters and Test Drive Unlimited come out next month has me slobbering...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
I love my 360 it is just great. I really like Condemmed Criminal Origins
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
360 rocks I play it all the time. Psyched about Gears of War and Halo 3.
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Re: What do you all think about the XBOX 360?
Do you know waht gears or war is about
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
