Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
I'm looking for an awesome REAL-TIME action game.
With strategy.
With strategy.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
What systems do you own?
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
Ps2
X-box
GBA
I need game I haven't played
I have played:
KH2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Halo 2
ETc.
I have many games but nothing with hype right now.
X-box
GBA
I need game I haven't played
I have played:
KH2
Ninja Gaiden Black
Halo 2
ETc.
I have many games but nothing with hype right now.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
You definitely want to get Shadow of the Colossus for PS2 if you want an action game with strategy. It's only $40 now and is one of the best PS2 games that has been released in the past few years. Half the game is using your brain to figure a way to get onto the Colossi and find their weak spots and the other half is stabbing them to death while fountains of blood spray out of them.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
Thanks man. Any others?
Some real anime type stuff.
Some real anime type stuff.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
GravyTrain
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
I'm afraid I can't recommend any anime games, seeing as how most are just awful.HitsuGaya Toushiro wrote:Thanks man. Any others?
Some real anime type stuff.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
Not anime games. Anime-LIKE.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
I don't know of any really good anime-LIKE games out. I only know about Anime games and must of the time the stink (except Dragonball Z games)
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
For the GBA, there is a very fun strategic RPG called Fire Emblem. in the us, theyre have been Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem:Sacred Stones. both are excellent games. in each game, you command a series of units. you get all kinds of warriors, ranging from various magicians to cunning assassins and swordmasters. this game is quite underrated, even tho it has recieved high scores.
i also definetly agree with GT for Shadow of the Colossus. also, i guess maybe Final Fantasy X. and...lets see...the metal gear solid games for PS2 are always fun.
i also definetly agree with GT for Shadow of the Colossus. also, i guess maybe Final Fantasy X. and...lets see...the metal gear solid games for PS2 are always fun.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
Okie dokie guys. 
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
yeah Metal Gear So9lid is awesome!!
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
You could always try out Front Mission 4. It plays basically the same as Final Fantasy Tactics, but as you go through you'll find that stratagy plays a big factor in the game. Or just nab a PS1 for cheap and pick up Final Fantasy Tactics... Alot of fans don't like it, but that's just because they're shallow... Deep down it really was a blast...
I've heard that Alien Verses Predator Extinction was RTS as well, but I've never played it...
I've heard that Alien Verses Predator Extinction was RTS as well, but I've never played it...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Action games with ACTUAL tactics?
There is Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter on the XBOX. Awesome
