Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

Post any comments,battles you like,movies, anything as long as it pertains to it.
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by GravyTrain »

Why is this here?
SexiKakashi
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 444
Joined: Dec 14, 2005 8:16pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by SexiKakashi »

I agree with gravy train put in in video game discussion ^^, But I play Fox. I go to as many state tournaments as possible! ^^
wow, gay I log on, and I Lose all my interests and info that was originally there!? Web host learn to fn, backup files properly LMAO
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Katsuyo »

That game is cool i like being kurby
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Nanashi »

This belongs in the video games section. Please be more careful next time. Peace out :color:
Now is the time to choose, die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! - Auron
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by OniKira »

I love SSBM! I play as Samus, Marth, and Roy.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

love this game I used to run both the Link forms(young and adult) perfectly but that was a year ago so I got rusty so now I run Zelda(mostly as shiek then I finish with one of Zelda's fire slaps ^^) I HATE Samus and psyco hand oh and fun little trick go to battleground(the special stage with three platforms and a main stage similar to final destation's)with two foxes a peach and a mario get the two foxes and equal distance apart then have them fire on each other then use the reflecter shield to send the blasts back and forth contiunally then with the peach throw her mushrooms into the cross fire(where the beams met)eventually the mushrooms and beams will create a black hole then get the foxes to jump in then have the peach jump in with mario using his coin punch thingie all four characters will have constant damage(till 999) and coin rows coming out of them repeat ed infintum until sastifyed as for me I'm waiting for SSBB(super smash bros. brawl)
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by mirror_alchemist »

SSBM was the first game I got when I got my GameCube. I adore the game. I play mainly Zelda but I play Marth from time to time. One of my favorite games ever. The only character that got on my nerves is Giga Bowser in Event 51. I can't even beat him, my brother does.
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Cody-kins »

falco for me
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
User avatar
Cybertron Norcinu
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 404
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Cybertron Norcinu »

Well, for those who haven't got far into the game, spoilers:
Spoiler
Show
I love playing Mewtwo and currently trying to full on master Pichu. It's hilarious when you beat your friends with a little electrical rodent that even hurts itself :mrgreen: Other than that, Kirby and Falco (I'm not all that good with him though) are my other favs :pirate:
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Katsuyo »

What about mr game and watch
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

my top 3 are:
1.Pikachu
2.Roy
3.Captain Falcon
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Cody-kins »

falco pwns all
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

I could kick your and falco's @$$
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I always play as Roy, ever since I got him. My little sister uses Marth and tries to hit me with his Shield Breaker (think that's what it's called...). Right before her charge is done, I jump in and use Counter. Usually, it works. She gets so mad at me! Another note...Anyone really good with Falco can destroy Roy...sadly...
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

I'm pretty good with sheik
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Locked