Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Beatles live on

Discussions about anything music-related.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Mai wrote:
Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!! :mrgreen:

My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
:mrgreen:
Have you watched it on acid? 8-[
lol damn it....you bring back good memories
i told yuo about stares dog
♥DIVA♥
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1149
Joined: Mar 19, 2005 1:07am
Gender: Female

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by ♥DIVA♥ »

Homunculus_Envy wrote:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/tomorrow
I found this to be awesome....;_; My god this is great....
wow thats awsome!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl! :love:
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Mai
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5580
Joined: Oct 30, 2004 6:54pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by Mai »

Homunculus_Envy wrote:
Mai wrote:
Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!! :mrgreen:

My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
:mrgreen:
Have you watched it on acid? 8-[
lol damn it....you bring back good memories
Lol. So I'm not the only one? 8-[ :-s :-s
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
User avatar
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1319
Joined: Dec 31, 2005 7:23pm

re: The Beatles live on

Post by Nanashi »

My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.
Pyro Psycho
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4110
Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
Gender: Female

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by Pyro Psycho »

Musashi8688 wrote:My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.
Lol nice choice
i told yuo about stares dog
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by Hobo_13 »

yay beatles!!!
Kiss The Future!
User avatar
Coin~operated Boy<3
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1359
Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
Gender: Male

Re: re: The Beatles live on

Post by Coin~operated Boy<3 »

yeah! john lennon rocks! hes deffinately my favorite beatle. however pauls good too! i bought his "live in red square" dvd lol well john.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Sailor Venus
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2247
Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
Gender: Female

Re: The Beatles live on

Post by Sailor Venus »

I absolutley love The Beatles, ever since my Father dragged me on a non stop tour around Liverpool to see all the sights where The Beatles have visited or played at. 8) :mrgreen:

I love Penny Lane, Love Me Do and Please Please Me.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Locked