Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Tails Of Symphonia

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
inuyasha9984
Visitor

Tails Of Symphonia

Post by inuyasha9984 »

Anybody here play the game tails of symphonia I just got it and I was wondering what you thought about it.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku
Posts: 581
Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
Gender: Male

Re: Tales Of Symphonia

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

In my opinion it's great.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

I want that game. It looks better than Star ocean and has MULTI-PLAYER! IN AN RPG!
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Symos »

Pretty awesome gamw with quite a few plot twists.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
mirror_alchemist
Visitor

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by mirror_alchemist »

It's actually quite good, in my opinion. Lot's of replay value. At first, I wasn't intrested in it. Once I played it, I fell in love with it. That's was my first RPG that wasn't turn-based.
Xultimate human genocideX
Visitor

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Xultimate human genocideX »

GREAT GAME!!!! You should really think about getting it
BooDestroyer
Visitor

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by BooDestroyer »

What? Tails is in that game?
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku
Posts: 942
Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
Gender: Male

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

oh joy a smart mouth what he(I think) is saying is you used the wrong "tales" in your title but now to the topic it is a good game but I don't have a GC so I've only played it three times hoping for a revolution, yes I'm still calling it that cause I don't like the other name, not a PS3 why? Umm cause I don't want to spend $650 on a system no matter how sweet it looks and the revolution has twilight princess
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Chibi1229
Uber Otaku
Posts: 956
Joined: Sep 19, 2005 2:58pm

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Chibi1229 »

game rocks
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

It's a great game, but I like Star Ocean 3 better. Iv'e played through this game several times. By the way...you splet tales wrong...
Bu-Kyo-Sah-Nim
Visitor

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Bu-Kyo-Sah-Nim »

its a good RPG with good stroyline and graphics.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Tails Of Symphonia

Post by Tsukasa »

I loved it and am currently earning money to buy it.(i rented it before)
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Locked