Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

All nighters

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

How often do you pull a all nighter?

Everyday!
1
9%
Once a week
1
9%
Twice a week
2
18%
Once a month
2
18%
Twice a month
0
No votes
Once or twice every few month
3
27%
Once or twice a year
0
No votes
Once or twice every few years
2
18%
 
Total votes: 11

Naruto is my lover
Visitor

Re: All nighters

Post by Naruto is my lover »

Yuri Volte Hyuga wrote:Oh, I've had some funny all nighters with my brother.
[censored by webmaster]
Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 307
Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
Gender: Male

Re: All nighters

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

Naruto is my lover wrote:
Yuri Volte Hyuga wrote:Oh, I've had some funny all nighters with my brother.
You're gay and do incest!
Grow up.

Sometimes, I swear to God, I wish there was a flame forum. Consider yourself lucky this the videogame forum.
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
digi_master1
Visitor

Re: All nighters

Post by digi_master1 »

Every weekend I stay up all night and play video games.
User avatar
phantomdark
Master Otaku
Posts: 74
Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am

Re: All nighters

Post by phantomdark »

Only when I am playing Mario or Starcraft
Nine cats dance on the moon
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: All nighters

Post by Cold Revolver »

In my gaming career ( :lol: ) I believe your not a gamer unless you spent at least give or take 12 long nights and morning's till the next night playing a kick ass game, of cource you would need to shower at least once. all spread out of cource, not at once! :o



Gran turismo 2 was one of those games for me, just unlocking cars and making my pikes peak pop willies.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 154
Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: All nighters

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

=P~ I constantly do all nighters. I did two on KH already, but then I deleted everything on purpose, because I messed up. I still like all nighters, even though I shouldve been studying!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male

Re: All nighters

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Twilight Blue Kira wrote:
Shinigami EL wrote:pff alnighters are gay...

how can you like... own noobs when ur tired, you know?
Well I wasn't exactally includeing online mutiplayer games or X-Box live games because well...you can't exactally beat a game by defeating other players unless you count online player(s) VS player(s) games.
i'm an online gamer.... so i am usualy put off by single player games...i do say that winng a 1v1 game in 3-15 minuits is a pretty goood game for an rts...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: All nighters

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

I spent 11 1/2 hours on KH2. My parents eventally got mad at me for that XD. Well, that was my first time doing this.
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Nicholas D.Wolfwood
Master Otaku
Posts: 94
Joined: Oct 26, 2005 4:01pm
Contact:

Re: All nighters

Post by Nicholas D.Wolfwood »

duelist of the twilight wrote:I spent 11 1/2 hours on KH2. My parents eventally got mad at me for that XD. Well, that was my first time doing this.

we need more gamers with that kind of commitment :)
Repeat after me: This world is made of*flashes peace sign*
Love and peace! :color:
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: All nighters

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

Wow, thanx..I feel special lol j/k :D
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Hobo_13
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 334
Joined: Apr 01, 2006 10:04pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: All nighters

Post by Hobo_13 »

as much as i possibly can!
Kiss The Future!
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: All nighters

Post by Lestat69_99 »

I can't do them as much as I'd like to anymore due to the fact I have to work and make money for little things like loan payments, cell phone, insurance and the like. When I was in I could pull one nighters alot, though most of them were a bunch of us getting together to play Tekken 3 and Timesplitters multiplayer while drinking...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Re: All nighters

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

I usually pull an all nighter every once in a while. I once spent around 22 hours straight playing Tales of Symphonia. The next day, I spent around 20 hours playing Star Ocean 3.
Kyuubi
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 346
Joined: Jun 04, 2006 10:29pm
Gender: Male

Re: All nighters

Post by Kyuubi »

i like smash brother but im an online person so thas why i love halo2. Plus.. well i get paid nothing better than getting paid to play a videogame..
Captain Jack Sparrow is my twin who is on dial up..
Daddy Strawberry
http://www.myspace.com/kennedykis
Locked