Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

DOA 4

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Gambit
Visitor

Re: DOA 4

Post by Gambit »

I'm quite fond of it. It makes a good alternative to Tekken or Barbarian or whatever other fighting game I'm sick of at the time.

The graphics on it are exceptional and I like the interactive background.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: DOA 4

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

I want it (kinda) but I love the DOA series. The girls are pretty to look at but
only perverts should relish and praise.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
[Batman]
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 508
Joined: Apr 08, 2006 4:43pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: DOA 4

Post by [Batman] »

Yeah,it's a great series and game.Even though i've beat it several times already =/...
:]
Sam (Nelly) is my friggen shweet wife.
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling."
batman? mod? what?
Cody-kins
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2359
Joined: Feb 25, 2006 11:08pm
Gender: Male

Re: DOA 4

Post by Cody-kins »

yeah im best with hayabusa
Deep into darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal has ever dared to dream before
Tyger
Visitor

Re: DOA 4

Post by Tyger »

I'll stay with the DOA3
Locked