http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/
Anybody intrested in getting it? I know I am.
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
I probably will pick it up. Nothing beats going through the same adventure with different characters and pokemon, 12 times in a row. ((How many versions ARE out in the US?!)
I enjoy playing it through, just because it reminds me of whenever I first picked up Red and was glued to it for 10 hours a day.
I enjoy playing it through, just because it reminds me of whenever I first picked up Red and was glued to it for 10 hours a day.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Damn PKMN...
You know, it really is starting to get a little old at this point. Just a little. Nintnedo is really milking this cash cow franchise.
Will I get it? Honestly, chances are I will. Like Slash said, I like being able to reminisce on the old games with the new ones, being glued to the screen for hours on end. I'm certainly no pokefan, but the original games were classic RPGs; Nintendo is killing it at this point, but the game does look mildly interesting. I may get it.
You know, it really is starting to get a little old at this point. Just a little. Nintnedo is really milking this cash cow franchise.
Will I get it? Honestly, chances are I will. Like Slash said, I like being able to reminisce on the old games with the new ones, being glued to the screen for hours on end. I'm certainly no pokefan, but the original games were classic RPGs; Nintendo is killing it at this point, but the game does look mildly interesting. I may get it.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
I so despise the new Pokemon. The first set was awesome, because it that time it was pretty original. I could name all of them, and their evolutions.
Then came the second set. I know a few by name, and pretty much would know who they are if ya said their name. This is where it started to get a little ridiculous.
Then came the sets after that. I hate you all. I'll catch you in a pokeball and heave you all off a cliff into a deep ravine.
Then came the second set. I know a few by name, and pretty much would know who they are if ya said their name. This is where it started to get a little ridiculous.
Then came the sets after that. I hate you all. I'll catch you in a pokeball and heave you all off a cliff into a deep ravine.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
IMO, the G/S/C games were the best, because they had the first new batch of PKMN, and were the longest of all the games becuase you went to Kanto and Johto.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Don't count on an english release for some time.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Gold and Silver were really good, just for the fact they kept the original gist of things and it was a longer game.OniRuroKen wrote:IMO, the G/S/C games were the best, because they had the first new batch of PKMN, and were the longest of all the games becuase you went to Kanto and Johto.
I'm prepared to wait awhile for it. I'm certainly not going to lose any sleep over it.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
- Cybertron Norcinu
- Dragon Master Otaku
- Posts: 404
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:52pm
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
True. I'm sorta excited but there's just too much to catch and the releasing of new batches is getting old. So I'll probably get the game and I might not, depends if I have cash 
Stormsangel forced me I swear.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
i like pokemon,but i think the third generation was when they should have stopped making new pokemon.although i like the baby Mantine,and the weasel pokemon.
"ooh,memories!"
-
Captain Jack Sparrow
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1635
- Joined: Sep 12, 2005 5:06pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Ive gotten every single pokemon game and passed it with over 150 pkmn in each version max ive ever had was in a pkmn crystal wich i had 204 pkmn in my pkdex but these new versions look interesting and I might get them
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) Lance-Corporal 兵長 Heichō
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha
Cherry Darling is my awesome AA Sister
Mew Vanilla's Personal Bodyguard :]
Bambi = My Pimp >:P Biki and Hikaru. = My Wives ;D
Zack Attack is my Puerto Rican brutha

