Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
This is why Link doesn't talk.
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
ROFL
That got kind of annoying though...Of course, it's supposed to be, but still...
That got kind of annoying though...Of course, it's supposed to be, but still...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
Haha, I saw that TV series before. It was only 13 episodes but yet they succeeded in having Link say that annoying line about 12 times an episode.
Silly prepubescent Link and his sarcasm.
Silly prepubescent Link and his sarcasm.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
i used to love that show. course, i was 4 years, and an avid power rangers fan (they used to be shown back to back) and i remember that catchprase.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
well, excuuuse me, princess....
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
omg that's sooo dam annoying!
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
after about a minute of it you just want to stabb your eyes out
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
or ears...
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
-
Bao Zakeruga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Oct 05, 2005 7:43pm
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
I got sick of that the first time I heard it.
I accept all friend requests.
Anime4life
Anime4life
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
That is made of stupid and lose.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
omg thats so annoying. no wonder why the tv show never lasted
I'm not crazy...
it's just all my friends are inside my head
it's just all my friends are inside my head
-
Chrono Paladin
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2580
- Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
Link always says "Excuse me, princess." just like Naruto always says "Believe it."
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Ignited
Help Haiti!
-
kukutaru_ookami
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 942
- Joined: May 08, 2005 3:23pm
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
I actually punched link in the face every three times her said it after the 20 second mark.needless to say my left hand hurts now
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
"excuuuse me, princess.."
God, i hate that line.. i hate that tv show too. made link look like a total loser..
God, i hate that line.. i hate that tv show too. made link look like a total loser..
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: This is why Link doesn't talk.
lol I remember that show yeah Link says that line in every episode like Naruto says believe it! heck he's says it at the end of the opening too.
Last edited by Twilight Night Wolf on Jul 08, 2006 8:15pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.

