Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Is the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST(Original Soundtrack) available?
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Is the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST(Original Soundtrack) available?
I'd love to have those songs all for mah self...
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: Is the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST(Original Soundtrack) availab
i had a site saved on my favorites where you could download the songs from the game(kingdom hearts 1 as well)but since my computer had to reboot i lost the link...
"ooh,memories!"
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Is the Kingdom Hearts 2 OST(Original Soundtrack) availab
Isn't that illegal?
Thanks but I want them on CD..../
Thanks but I want them on CD..../
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
