game: 94%
lol that figures for me
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
What kind of gamer are you?
Re: What kind of gamer are you?
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: What kind of gamer are you?
game: 71%
This means you're: Good Gamer
What does it mean?
You rarely use guides. You love the satisfaction of beating a game all by your lonesome. You probably have a big imagination and love to use games to escape and have fun. As a result of being this kind of gamer though, you may get a bit angry if someone beats you at a game that you pride yourself at being good at. This isn't always the case though. You're the kind of person that probably beats all of the people at games that come into gamestop and brag about their uber gaming skills but have nothing to show for it. People enjoying playing games with you. I salute you.
This means you're: Good Gamer
What does it mean?
You rarely use guides. You love the satisfaction of beating a game all by your lonesome. You probably have a big imagination and love to use games to escape and have fun. As a result of being this kind of gamer though, you may get a bit angry if someone beats you at a game that you pride yourself at being good at. This isn't always the case though. You're the kind of person that probably beats all of the people at games that come into gamestop and brag about their uber gaming skills but have nothing to show for it. People enjoying playing games with you. I salute you.
Re: What kind of gamer are you?
I'm 77%.
I don't really say "good game". Whoever I'm playing with, we just laugh it off and go for another round or move on to a different game and blow each other up again. I don't take defeats much to heart since it's a waste of game time. I don't really get to play with anyone usually either, so it gets kind of important to get in as much time as possible.
Of all the guidebooks that's available and the years I have played video games, I've only used two. I put too much money into manga and I don't have much to begin with, so I did all the figuring out myself (even if it did take a whole month). So, it's not like I really had a choice. Heh.
I don't really say "good game". Whoever I'm playing with, we just laugh it off and go for another round or move on to a different game and blow each other up again. I don't take defeats much to heart since it's a waste of game time. I don't really get to play with anyone usually either, so it gets kind of important to get in as much time as possible.
Of all the guidebooks that's available and the years I have played video games, I've only used two. I put too much money into manga and I don't have much to begin with, so I did all the figuring out myself (even if it did take a whole month). So, it's not like I really had a choice. Heh.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
~龍子

