Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

ATTN: Oniruroken

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

ATTN: Oniruroken

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

What is your opinion on the Naruto: GNT series?

I only played the first ond but I'll be getting the 2nd one this fall because I love this series now, it's the closest I'll get to living the Naruto series.


I'll be getting the English version of GNT(Naruto: Clash of ninja 2) and it looks awesome. But since my birthday is August 21 and the English version of Clash of Ninja 2 comes out September 26, I'll buy the 1st one on my birthday to sate my Naruto-lust.

Please tell me how well the game is.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku
Posts: 697
Joined: Nov 12, 2005 1:26pm

Re: ATTN: Oniruroken

Post by GravyTrain »

Why don't you use PMs?
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: ATTN: Oniruroken

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

He's a busy guy., he won't see my messages. Plus I could get other opinions too.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: ATTN: Oniruroken

Post by OniKira »

lol

Well, I'll happily read and reply to any PM sent to me, but I'll discuss it in the topic here aswell.

The first GNT is ok, but the second is the best. I've played the Japanese GNT 2 game, and it's excellent because it has more than 40 characters, well-balanced play, and the like. Honestly, I would really just wait for GNT 2.

If you have a PS2, then the Ultimate Ninja game is also quite fun. However, unlike how GNT plays like a fighter (similar to Tekken), UN plays like a brawler type game (similar to Super Smash Bros).
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
HitsuGaya Toushiro
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm

Re: ATTN: Oniruroken

Post by HitsuGaya Toushiro »

OniRuroKen wrote:lol

Well, I'll happily read and reply to any PM sent to me, but I'll discuss it in the topic here aswell.

The first GNT is ok, but the second is the best. I've played the Japanese GNT 2 game, and it's excellent because it has more than 40 characters, well-balanced play, and the like. Honestly, I would really just wait for GNT 2.

If you have a PS2, then the Ultimate Ninja game is also quite fun. However, unlike how GNT plays like a fighter (similar to Tekken), UN plays like a brawler type game (similar to Super Smash Bros).
Thanks man. Over 40 characters?! I'm so waiting for it. Thanks again man.
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Locked