Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Golden Sun

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Post by Grey Kun »

beat the first one, found the second one but didn't have any money to buy it went back later it was gone TT.TT
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Wow, that sucks, does'nt it? You can probably find it used easy, I see it all the time when I go out to get new games.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Post by Grey Kun »

i live in scotland we hardly ever get any old games in it sux
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Oh...I'm in Texas, and there's loads of them here.
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Post by Grey Kun »

send one over!!! j/k
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 11905
Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
Gender: Male

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Heh. The second one is longer than the first, and you can transfer your first Golden Sun party (Isaac and co.) to the second with all their nifty equipment and such, but you don't get them till towards the end of the game.
emmet
Visitor

Post by emmet »

i'm still at the venus lighthouse fighting Sataros and Menardi but i keep losing the battle :(
Grey Kun
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 275
Joined: Jul 11, 2006 2:38pm

Post by Grey Kun »

lol i can win that fight with a lvl 40 team it just takes awhile
I'll be Damned i made it back
Old UserNames: Farseer Senus, Momiji and Balmung of the Azure sky, The Grey Knight

All sinners fear the emperors wrath!
emmet
Visitor

Post by emmet »

Threw the game in the closet and played the next Gba game
Locked