Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=334
Its called Naked Melee, but it looks like a bunch of aliens beating the crap out of eachother.. its actually quite funny XD
Its called Naked Melee, but it looks like a bunch of aliens beating the crap out of eachother.. its actually quite funny XD
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
-
James Earl Jones
- Visitor
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
HAhah what a fun game. 
-
Yodama Man
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 846
- Joined: Jun 22, 2005 6:40pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
i'm still stuck on the first screen...maybe it would help if i could read
[Yodama Man] 11:50 pm: Thank god my weed is plentyful and my cock is huge
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
[+:D.?.?.?.?.? .N:+] 11:51 pm: Said Jesus
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
hehe it's fun ^_^ what the most u ever gotten? mines 48
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Kura Tails Prowler
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Jun 18, 2006 4:14am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Great game it's funny.
"No Fate but What We Make" T-1 T-2 T-3
-
Zaphod the Meerkat
- Baka Otaku
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Jul 26, 2006 5:35pm
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
i would if zerosuit samus was in it nude...........shes hot
i am not who you think i am. i have only told one person the truth about me and will eventually tell them all of it
-
Captain Corkscrew
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Mar 02, 2005 8:03am
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Sounds.... interesring... Anyways, this is about games, thus belongs in the game discussion place. Consider yourselves moved people.
People are people, and I am me; I however, am better then people.
- LiquidMist
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Jun 29, 2006 12:59pm
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Yes, I would play a game named "Naked Melee" cuz I get rly curious sometimes...XD Good game, love the violents in it!Kuragari wrote:http://www.onemorelevel.com/games.php?game=334
Its called Naked Melee, but it looks like a bunch of aliens beating the crap out of eachother.. its actually quite funny XD
A world so far away
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
uh...how do you play?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
you click the mouse as fast as you can to get an army out, then you watch your pplz fight.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
That is fun!!! I love seeing them all bloodied!

and now I start to imagine her morphing into a ball...naked.Zaphod the Meerkat wrote:i would if zerosuit samus was in it nude...........shes hot
-
HitsuGaya Toushiro
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1151
- Joined: Mar 06, 2006 1:04pm
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
I'd Play a game called Naked Melee. I love being naked. FLOW FREE!
Currently taking reccomendations for a new sig.
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Free as the wind blows?
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Would you play a game entitled, "Naked Melee?"
Hey it's a really funny game!! The most I ever gotten was 31.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"

