wat up peeps
all my old friends that tried to reach me im sorry for not being available but i been superbusy since last year
anyways i was wondering if anyone knows of any good "free" mmorpgs out all my old favs have lost their touch
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
good mmorpgs
- Sparks of Dead Flames
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Jun 20, 2005 5:49pm
good mmorpgs
when u do things right people wont realize you've done anything at all
Re: good mmorpgs
I don't know if maplestory is free but I heard it's good.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
-
zeros-content56
- Ex-Moderator
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Jul 16, 2005 3:45pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: good mmorpgs
http://www.Excaibur-ro.com Home of ragnarok online's free servers , Avalon2 and Excalibur ro (I recommend Avalon 2) Its a really fun game!

