Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

ff8 wallpaper

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
User avatar
blood34
Baka Otaku
Posts: 5
Joined: Sep 18, 2006 8:00am

ff8 wallpaper

Post by blood34 »

go to goole and type ff8 wallpaper ok
take me to ur leader dorks
Symos
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5126
Joined: Nov 21, 2004 6:35am
Gender: Male

Re: ff8 wallpaper

Post by Symos »

I think the RP forum is the wrong one. I'll move it to video game discussions, but really you need to post actuall links to wallpapers than tll people something they know how to do.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: ff8 wallpaper

Post by Lenfa »

Yeah, I thought I was gonna see some FF8 wallpapers here. ^_^;
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
pervysage
Visitor

Re: ff8 wallpaper

Post by pervysage »

Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: ff8 wallpaper

Post by Lenfa »

Cool! Nice!! :mrgreen:
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
Locked