Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Ms Saga

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
yukimura
Visitor

Ms Saga

Post by yukimura »

I was wondering if anyone else has ever gotten into this game. The basic concept is that this is a gundam RPG, which contains over 50 mobile suits from the differnt archs of the Gundam series
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Ms Saga

Post by Katsuyo »

OH OH i have heard of this game and i have played it and I LOVE THIS GAME you can fully customise you mobile suits which is one of my favorite things about it I am about 75% done the game i think
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: Ms Saga

Post by Kuragari »

i wanna get this game bit i cant find it.. O.o i guess i dont look hard enough
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
yukimura
Visitor

Re: Ms Saga

Post by yukimura »

I have just recently beat this game, and am playing through it for the 2nd time so I can complete all the side quest. The best thing about this game is the customation of your mobile suits. Also I like the fact that no suit can realy domaniate in every aspect. Different suits are better for differnt things, Wing Zero has the best speed, God(Shining) Gundam has the best melee attacks.
Locked