Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

Yesh! I agree
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I LOVE SUPER SMASH BROS. MELEE!!! IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Kaos
Master Otaku
Posts: 70
Joined: Sep 26, 2006 1:05pm

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Kaos »

Link, Marth, Roy, and Fox are my best people. I can OWN ALL OF U! HAHAHAHA!!!
Berries n' Cream, berries n' cream, I'm a little lad that likes berries and creeeeeama
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Do you like SSBM?(Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Post by Tsukasa »

xxSaphiraxx wrote:Link, Marth, Roy, and Fox are my best people. I can OWN ALL OF U! HAHAHAHA!!!
your a little late on the post
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Locked