Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
MK:A
-
Optimus Prime
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Jun 23, 2006 8:30am
Re: MK:A
Online features such as MK deception? or is it going to be a new kinda fighting theme? 
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
-
DaSaiyanPrince♥
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1055
- Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Re: MK:A
im gettin in for da wii. WII FTW 
Re: MK:A
oh man i love absolutely love mortal kombat... i ruled that game 
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
-
Youko Kurama007
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Jul 15, 2006 2:34am
Re: MK:A
I'm gonna get that one no matter what 
I take everything i like. I Like Everything I Take.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
º-Tenshi_Karasu-º aka Raquel Is MINE So Back Off From Her.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: MK:A
I'll be getting it...It'll probably be the last fighting game I get on the PS2. Plus who can resist playing as Motaro? The make a fighter feature looks to be neat...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: MK:A
Kreate a fatality..!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: MK:A
Actually it's not like your thinking. They've done away with standard fatalities so you won't have Sub-Zeros spine rip or Raidens electrcution fatalities. What they did is put in a timer and let you rip out or off bodyparts. Each bodypart you rip out the timer resets and counts down alittle faster. You rip out their heart, brain, or rip off their head and leave it at that and it'll count as a fatality. Though if you rip out six or more bodyparts it'll turn into a brutality.Kuragari wrote:oh god, really??? ooo... ima make a delightfully gory one XD whoot! gore!!
The only thing that really ticks me off is they changed Motaro from a centaur like being into a basic Minotaur. I honestly wish they had left him be...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask

