Hi everyone!

Topics about pretty much anything and everything else.
Antonio94

Hi everyone!

Post by Antonio94 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here :D. I've seen there is no other thread for newbie introduction so I think this is the only place for introduction.
I'm quite a gamer myself, and I'm also into anime and manga. I've read lots of manga so there are many series I like but I guess the my most favorite are Bakuman, Death Note, and One-punch Man.
I'm also working on a RPG maker project so hope to learn more from you guys, thanks!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by webmaster » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am

Hello and welcome! I've only read a handful of manga but I've watched a ton of anime. I'm currently watching One Punch Man and really enjoying it. How does the anime compare to the manga?

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 am

I hope you're interested in anime as well and didn't just sign up to promote your website in your signature (I deleted those links, by the way). I don't mind anyone self-promoting so long as that's not the sole purpose.

Antonio94

Post by Antonio94 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:48 pm

webmaster wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:17 am
Hello and welcome! I've only read a handful of manga but I've watched a ton of anime. I'm currently watching One Punch Man and really enjoying it. How does the anime compare to the manga?
Hmm... I also watch anime besides manga but I mostly watch the anime based on original manga series (for example Naruto, One Piece, Bleach,... they all started with manga version). So personally I prefer manga rather than anime since I know all the plots already XD. Except in some occasions anime version has several different twists or new plots. One example is Naruto Shippuden, I remembered there were episodes which about Naruto encountering 7-tails host. But I'm not sure those additional plots are necessary. One thing I like about anime though is that I can see characters in action, like Saitama's punch in One-punch man. I mean that's totally sweet.

On the other hand standalone or anime comes from light novel quite interest me mostly because I don't know anything about it. So far I haven't watch much standalone anime or visual-novel-based anime, I could only remember some like SAO, Overlord,...