Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

.hack//G.U.

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
CorvusX
Visitor

.hack//G.U.

Post by CorvusX »

Anyone going to try .hack//GU? It looks better than the previous series, I hope it's different enough.
User avatar
Kuragari
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3053
Joined: May 27, 2006 8:33am
Gender: Male

Re: .hack//G.U.

Post by Kuragari »

hmm.. i want.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Kuroi Shinzou
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 319
Joined: Aug 15, 2005 4:55pm
Gender: Male

Re: .hack//G.U.

Post by Kuroi Shinzou »

i'm definatly gonna try it out!
<>Bleach 101 army<> -Lieutenant General(***)陸軍中将 Rikugun Chūjō


I'm neutral evil...that means i wont actively try to burn your town down, but if i walk by and its already on fire...well, i'm gonna eat some marshmellows.
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku
Posts: 361
Joined: Nov 26, 2005 10:07am

Re: .hack//G.U.

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

same here
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Renjie
Visitor

Re: .hack//G.U.

Post by Renjie »

i want... :lol:
Locked