Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Have you ever heard them

Discussions about anything music-related.
Locked

What is your favorite band?

Evanscence
0
No votes
System of the Down
1
33%
Korn
1
33%
American Reject
0
No votes
Chemical Romance
1
33%
Slipknot
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 3

.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Have you ever heard them

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

has anyone heard of deadstar assembly or demon hunter.

if you have what do you think of them.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Neo-Nigguro
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 151
Joined: Oct 25, 2006 7:27pm

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by Neo-Nigguro »

I'd watch it, I wouldn't want the kokemule army to take over this thread.
EarlyMike mah bro. Reppin New Jersey the original dirty dirty
Now Ani's b****

The Bold Brothas never die fools
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

cool you like chemical romance i like the music video helena
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by josh »

Johnson corp wouldn't be interested in taking over a thread with crummy bands like these in it.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

ah really what do you call good bands name them.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by OniKira »

John Johnson wrote:Johnson corp wouldn't be interested in taking over a thread with crummy bands like these in it.
That's your opinion, it's not a general authoratitve delcaration.

I like MCR, but my fave band isn't on there. My fave band are The Strokes.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
josh
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1913
Joined: Nov 07, 2004 12:45am
Gender: Male

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by josh »

Lawliet wrote:
John Johnson wrote:Johnson corp wouldn't be interested in taking over a thread with crummy bands like these in it.
That's your opinion, it's not a general authoratitve delcaration.
As Leader of Johnson Corp I can confirm that Johnson Corp is not interested in taking over this thread but merely participating in it as a regular, humble user of this site. This is a fact.

Assuming you comment was actually directed more towards the 'crummy bands' part of my statement, well, true, it is Johnson Corps official opinion. However, these days you'll find people state their opinions as facts.

Moving along, Pearl Jam is my favourtie band.

:)
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Have you ever heard them

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

I love Pearl Jam but, i don't have any of the cd :| :(
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Locked