for stages and characters and stuff? Thanks in advance! Because Kung Fu Man isn't enough anymore...LMAO.
\
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
NVM...my mom says that downloadin that stuff is bad for the computer...which I am almost for sure is wrong...I mean come on. It was made a by a fricking game company...they know a heck of a lot more than my mom or some guy that she knows...(no offense to him.)
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
lol i downlaod "movies" which technically can carry virus' just make sure you scan for virus' after dowloading ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
-
Black Beard
- Rookie Otaku
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Oct 14, 2006 1:55pm
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
Want me to Donkey Punch your mother? That should set her straight.Yoda27 wrote:NVM...my mom says that downloadin that stuff is bad for the computer...which I am almost for sure is wrong...I mean come on. It was made a by a fricking game company...they know a heck of a lot more than my mom or some guy that she knows...(no offense to him.)
Sail with me into the setting sun.
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
I just found the most awsome site, If you are okay with long ass downloads that are totally worth it do the following : Delete your current mugen game if you have nothing worht keeping on it, click this link : http://community.allhiphop.com/showpost ... &postcount And follow the instructions, the download will take forever, but in the end you will have over 250 STAGES AND SOME OF THE BEST CHARACTERS EVER CREATED FOR MUGEN!!! AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MORE CHARACTERS TO IT THAT ARE LINKED UP TO THE EXACT SAME PAGE!! WOOT!! BUT THATS NOT ALL!!! IT HAS THE GREATEST SCREENPACK EVER ALREADY ON IT!! WOOT-WOOT!!!!! Now I can actually play as Ogre akuma!!!
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
Does it have the Tales and Final Fantasy charachters on it?
-
Nick the hero
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Sep 18, 2005 11:48pm
Re: Anyone Know any good MUGEN download sites?
No, but when I can ill post the links for some when I get the chance, for now settle for the super awsome characters on this winmugen pack
I love Shadow Mistress.
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
This pic was drawn by Edzile35!! LOOK AT IT!! http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h313/ ... ckfang.jpg
Its the Fang man!
Pm Edzile35 for one!!
