Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

JUMP ULTIMATE STARS OR BLEACH DS SECOND?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

JUMP ULTIMATE STARS OR BLEACH DS SECOND?

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I am thinking of getting one of these if I can.
Lenfa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 719
Joined: Aug 09, 2006 9:37pm
Gender: Female

Re: JUMP ULTIMATE STARS OR BLEACH DS SECOND?

Post by Lenfa »

Jump ultimate stars looks good.......
Hmm..... i may consider getting them.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^

Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: JUMP ULTIMATE STARS OR BLEACH DS SECOND?

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Yeah, but, I am what is called, "poor."
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: JUMP ULTIMATE STARS OR BLEACH DS SECOND?

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

Yeah, but, I am what is called, "poor."
Locked