http://www.ff-fan.com/chartest/banners/laguna.jpg
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Hmm...I got Tifa...
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Well if you like to try I hav eone for Kingdom hearts as well. remember these test are for you personality so if you get Tifa then you must really be bright and optimistic at heart i guess.
http://quizilla.com/users/Varuna/quizze ... %20Like%3F
Sora yay!
http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/103 ... eSora1.jpg
http://quizilla.com/users/Varuna/quizze ... %20Like%3F
Sora yay!
http://images.quizilla.com/V/Varuna/103 ... eSora1.jpg
Last edited by Dark Wing on Nov 15, 2006 6:59pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Heh, I got Aerith.
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
wow cloud must be destinyCloud Leonhart wrote:Heh, I got Aerith.
I know love because I know hate, I know joy because I know sorrow, I know pleasure because I know pain, I know the value of life because I know death all to well.
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
"There is no shame in Love or Friendship even those of Light and Darkness know this."
-
Twilight Night Wolf
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Apr 04, 2005 8:07pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
I got Vincent...cool.
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
-
Cloud Leonhart
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 11905
- Joined: Jun 06, 2006 9:09am
- Gender: Male
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Heh, maybe.Dark Wing wrote:wow cloud must be destinyCloud Leonhart wrote:Heh, I got Aerith.
-
Bakayasha
- Visitor
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
I got Tidus...Whhoot! Yah baby! 
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
I'm Kefka. Misanthropic, evil, and insane.
Hm. Interesting?
Hm. Interesting?
Last edited by Gaming Goddess on Nov 16, 2006 5:20pm, edited 1 time in total.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
-
It Came From Nu Jersey
- Visitor
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
Woot! I got Yuffie, dem some tasty cakes.
-
forgottenone666
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Dec 15, 2005 1:40am
- Gender: Male
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
I got Locke the Thief.
Wait! I mean Treasure Hunter.
I guess it's just cause I love money too much.
The second time I got Squall: Cold and anti-social.
Wait! I mean Treasure Hunter.
I guess it's just cause I love money too much.
The second time I got Squall: Cold and anti-social.
The Reaper is always a step behind me...
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
-Shadow
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.- Sun-tzu
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
heh, the first time I got Vivi, the second time i got Sephiroth
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Re: Take the test...which Final Fantasy character are you?
First time I got Sora and second time I got Riku.
~+~Luv all my AA sibs!~+~
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"
^Ani, meh Filo sis^
Love me' twins Mik3 and Shinogu!! ^^
"That's proof that your coming to visit was Hitsuzen"

