Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

ATTENTION GIRLS!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Who would you marry from Devil May Cry 3?

Dante
2
100%
Vergil
0
No votes
Sparda
0
No votes
Arkham
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

ATTENTION GIRLS!

Post by ivy valentine »

I would want both but I like Dante more. I loved him for a long time now
"I'm just a forsaken pawn in this cruel miserable world"
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ATTENTION GIRLS!

Post by Cold Revolver »

ROTFL.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
ivy valentine
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 132
Joined: May 23, 2005 5:25pm
Gender: Female

Re: ATTENTION GIRLS!

Post by ivy valentine »

It ain't funny
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: ATTENTION GIRLS!

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

Actually it is. :lol:
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Locked