Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUUUURRRR!!! Funny video lol

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUUUURRRR!!! Funny video lol

Post by OniKira »

This is one of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8q-elxC6gU
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
OniKira
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1323
Joined: Jun 06, 2005 8:34pm

Re: Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUUUURRRR!!! Funny video lol

Post by OniKira »

Here's another funny vid.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=40IR--uQ2Sc
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Orion
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1501
Joined: Jul 19, 2005 11:37pm

Re: Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUUUURRRR!!! Funny video lol

Post by Orion »

Heh, I remember when I got my N64. I was exited, but damn... that kid was insane.
Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Cleavage! :o
Duelist of the Twilight
Uber Otaku
Posts: 662
Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
Gender: Female

Re: Nintendo Sixty-FOOOOOUUUURRRR!!! Funny video lol

Post by Duelist of the Twilight »

rotfl damn, that kid is crazy XD I loved that video!
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Locked