Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
FF13
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
FF13
Does anyone know when The English version will be released in america???
People don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.
Re: FF13
FFXIII???
Its Japanese launch hasn't even been confirmed, yet SE says we could see an American release as early as Dec 2007 or Spring 2008
Its Japanese launch hasn't even been confirmed, yet SE says we could see an American release as early as Dec 2007 or Spring 2008
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: FF13
This thread is to early, play squares recent hit rpg.. FF12.
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
Matt ?????
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: Jun 04, 2005 10:27am
- Gender: Male
Re: FF13
i heard that FFXIII will be the last Final Fantasy game.is that really true?
"ooh,memories!"
Re: FF13
You kidding? No way.Matt ????? wrote:i heard that FFXIII will be the last Final Fantasy game.is that really true?
They still have FFXII Revenant Wings for the DS and FFVI for the GBA. Sure, they're not true sequels, but they are FF games.
Still, I believe that there will most definitely be more FF games beyond FFXIII. Recently, FF has earned itself quite a reputation in videogames, and rightly so; it is the benchmark of RPGs.
One thing I will say about Square though, and you'll read more about this in my FFIII review in a few days, is that it will be very important for Square to remember who they once were and who they are now. Square started as a small videogame design company, whose main franchise FF would make them highly successful. FFs new rep comes with a certain feeling of luxury for Square. Square must not fall down the path where other videogame companys have failed, and that is on the basis of their name. Square, IMO with FFIII, used the name FINAL FANTASY to sell the game. This makes them the money they need to create excellent games later on, but Square must not forget their philosophy of delivering amazing RPG games.
Well, I've ranted long enough, but no, FFXIII will not be the last FF game. Not by a longshot.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: FF13
You know I can't help but think about Brett Favre... A couple years back he put of retirement because he had a good year. The next season he went downhill so he decided to stay another year and try to end on a high note. Now this year he's even worse....
What this have to do with Final Fantasy you ask? Well I think it's better to go out one a high note and their games are starting to go downhill. Yes 12 is better then X-2, but still has alot of annoying features still like the licensing system... Maybe they should end it after 13 and not end up like the Sonic series?
What this have to do with Final Fantasy you ask? Well I think it's better to go out one a high note and their games are starting to go downhill. Yes 12 is better then X-2, but still has alot of annoying features still like the licensing system... Maybe they should end it after 13 and not end up like the Sonic series?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: FF13
I wouldn't say FF is going downhill at all. I merely want to express the fact that after 12 installments, SE needs to be careful with names such as "Square" "SquareEnix" "Final Fantasy" etc. One may worry that FF's name alone is what makes it sell. It is this that I'm fearful of.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
-
Hinato kazuya
- Moderator

- Posts: 790
- Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
- Gender: Male
Re: FF13
Is it true that there remaking 7? Also theres a trailer for 13 on youtube and let me tell you it looks awesome but its definetly more enix than square.
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
-
Neon_Genesis
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 808
- Joined: Mar 07, 2005 9:22am
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
