Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

The Zerg vs.The Flood

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked

Who wins this war?

Zerg
1
50%
The Flood
1
50%
 
Total votes: 2

Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

The Zerg vs.The Flood

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Two unstoppable races. Who wins?
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Dremora
Master Otaku
Posts: 59
Joined: Dec 03, 2006 5:43pm

Re: The Zerg vs.The Flood

Post by Dremora »

flood
walk the edge of insanity
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: The Zerg vs.The Flood

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Honestly I don't know.. Though I am leaning more to the Zerg due to the added intelligence of the Cerebrates and the Queen of Blades AKA Sarah Kerrigan.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: The Zerg vs.The Flood

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

I honestly think it's a deadlock. I doubt either of them could posess each other. The Flood are more numerous but the Zerg are much stronger. I dont see the flood taking out a group of ultralisks, guardians, or Lurkers. Kerrigan's psionic stom would [censored] them pretty bad though
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Locked