Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
User avatar
ExistentialityFit
Master Otaku
Posts: 81
Joined: Sep 06, 2005 5:06pm
Contact:

That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Post by ExistentialityFit »

has anyone else read that article and then second-guess buying a PS3? (incase you havent read it yet, its here: http://www.maximonline.com/articles/ind ... src=MX1107)
I fly where I can
While watching the world revolve
Don't know where to go
Orion
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1501
Joined: Jul 19, 2005 11:37pm

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Post by Orion »

No.
Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Cleavage! :o
21jumpcheat
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 40
Joined: Nov 03, 2005 2:53pm

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Post by 21jumpcheat »

I thought it as good article.

PS3'ing Ourselves
[img]http://www.sony-ps3.tv/img/sonyps3i.jpg[/img]
The most anticipated gaming system since the telephone, pacemaker and PS2 blew our asses out. Here's the play-by-play from opening the box to playing for hours…to seeing a doctor about our blown-out asses. Read More...
No images allowed is no fun!
Theo
Host Admin
Host Admin
Posts: 276
Joined: Aug 27, 1973 12:03am
Gender: Male

Re: That PS3 try-out article on Maxim...

Post by Theo »

I'll buy one when I'm not broke. It'll sit next to the XBox 360 (the unit I've played for maybe 50 hours since I got it :( -- no time).
Locked