Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Using costumes in Mario Hoops 3-on-3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Locked
Chrono Paladin
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 06, 2006 8:04am
Gender: Male

Using costumes in Mario Hoops 3-on-3

Post by Chrono Paladin »

I don't know how I'm suppose to use a costume for a certain character. I did beat Mushroom Cup and the Flower Cup with the gold prize. But how do I get Peach or Daisy to wear their new costume?
R.I.P. Steven Irwin, V-Tech, Heath Ledger, George Carlin, Bernie Mac, Isaac Hayes, Michael Jackson, Billy Mays, Taco Bell dog, Brittany Murphy, Garry Coleman, Ronnie James Dio and Toonami (although at least it reincarnated as Toonzai!)
Ignited
Help Haiti!
Gorby
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 272
Joined: Jan 04, 2005 3:23pm

Re: Using costumes in Mario Hoops 3-on-3

Post by Gorby »

Unless the costume is "none" (wink) dont waste your efforts
I may not be a school but Im getting an extention program in my pants
Locked