Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Who wins

Mortal Kombat would completely pwn SF
3
43%
Street Fighter would utterly rape Mortal Kombat
4
57%
 
Total votes: 7

Gyro Zeppeli
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1791
Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
Gender: Male

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by Gyro Zeppeli »

Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse

Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.

Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Yuri Volte Hyuga
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 307
Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
Gender: Male

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by Yuri Volte Hyuga »

Rhino wrote:
Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...
Some parts of Shaolin Monks are canon in relation to the main storyline, and some parts aren't.
Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse

Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
Alright, I understand. :D
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by Shinogu »

I will go for Street Fighter. It is one of the first games I played.
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 154
Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

Kuragari wrote:I say Mortal Kombat, Ive played that for longer.
straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
User avatar
meowcat
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 18
Joined: Jun 11, 2006 7:56pm

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by meowcat »

Akuma and Ryu will murder all of them
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by Lestat69_99 »

dark_emiri wrote: straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
orochi-kun majidani
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 154
Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by orochi-kun majidani »

Dr. Feelgood wrote:
dark_emiri wrote: straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...
DIE HARD MORTAL KOMBAT
it will live forever!!!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
Visitor

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by DJ ÑÎÑJÅ »

I still believe Street Fighter would own them.
User avatar
jmf
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 129
Joined: Feb 10, 2007 10:35am
Gender: Male

Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter

Post by jmf »

i'd go for street fighter cause i'm better at that then mortal combat.
lilly's humble messanger
Locked