Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Locked
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*walks to the town and went shopping to do* i think i can buy new outfit.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Sakura comes over and then all the cards come back to the book and i say"coming"and i walk down and sakura says"so you found the book?" and i say"yea but i don't know whats is in it?"and she says lets go take a look"we go up and i say "what are they?"and she says"they are clow cards" and i say "cool"as she tell me more about the cards
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

*she went to a store that has this beatiful white dress with a wing to wear with and she fell in love it* that is so beatiful.
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"wow cool but why are they cards now?"and sakura says"well there back to there normal form after i got them i mean i hope some day you get to be on its so cool"and i say"sakura i hope so to"and then she says"what ever you do never says that cards name"and i nod and me and her hang out for and she tell me more about her job as a cardcaptor and kero
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 14185
Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

ok that is a lot of money for this dress but, i am forth it i get it *got the dress and paid for it.*
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

*crawls out and heads over to the TV* Video games *turns on the TV and sits down the controller in front of him*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"sakura what its that?"and i she says"its kero and she says KERO?"and i say"hey he was with you when you were a cardcapror does that me iam a cardcaptor?"and she says"iam not sure yet emily iam not sure we will see what he says first"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

WHACK THE ZOMBIE! *is hitting multiple buttons on the controller, not realizing the girls are there*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"did he here us at all?"and then sakura says"KERO!!!!!"and then she says"that will get him if not let me try ok"and i sakura says"Hey KERO Listen to us now"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Hm? got any food on u
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"not yet look i open the book and all the cards are gone"and sakura says"kero does this me she is the next cardcaptor?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

Food? *still playing his video game he jumps up and dances around then sits back down and plays the next level*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily goes and gets some and sakura says"kero that was not nice to do"and i come back and i says"here you go some cookies"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

COOKIES!!! *pauses the game and flies over to the cookies and starts munching on one* were all the cards in the book? *munch munch munch*
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7673
Joined: Jan 19, 2006 6:11pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

Emily says"well i read the card and a big wind came and it took all the cards away"and sakuara says"you feel asleep again huh kero?"
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seras
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3415
Joined: Jul 02, 2006 8:03pm

Re: Cardcaptors-The new Cardcaptor is born

Post by Seras »

No I was waiting on your bed sleeping all day. I didn't realize you put the cards back in the book. but answer my question. was EVERY card in that book before she said that name
Now that I've settled down a bit, got knowledge of the land and have a routine set up I can finally get back to doing what I wanna do most... Can someone tell me what that is?
Locked