Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Ouran High School Host Club

Discussions about anything anime-related.

Which pair?

Hikaru/Haruhi
4
24%
Tamaki/Haruhi
13
76%
Kaoru/Haruhi
0
No votes
Kyouya/Haruhi
0
No votes
Honey/Haruhi
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 17

Yellowsakura
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3900
Joined: May 14, 2006 8:39pm
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Yellowsakura »

yess yess i LOVE Ouran High School Host Club!!!!!!!
~Never Give Up On The Things That Make You Smile~


Visit my roleplay site
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Toko_no_Ai/index.php?
zeeflover
Master Otaku
Posts: 65
Joined: Oct 11, 2006 12:25pm

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by zeeflover »

Cool. I love this show! It's one of my faves!! Heehee...
Battousai The Manslayer
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4180
Joined: Oct 03, 2005 7:47pm
Gender: Male

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Battousai The Manslayer »

I've seen some of this anime.

And I must say it's very random. :shock:
<>Bleach Club 101<> Squad #5 Captain
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah.
Himiko Herosheme~Princess
Visitor

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Himiko Herosheme~Princess »

Yes it's very Random :lol:
Himiko Herosheme~Princess
Visitor

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Himiko Herosheme~Princess »

i just got all the manga books THAT'S WAYYYYYYYYY More Random than the anime is @_@ :color:
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Shinogu »

Ouran High School Host Club is one of my favorite anime. I watched all the 26 episodes and I must say that I was surprised by the anime finale. I never imagined that it will end up this way. It was awesome. I mostly enjoyed the last three episodes. My favorite characters are Haruhi, Tamaki, and Kyoya :love: .

I am also collecting the manga. I hope the ending will be as good as it was on the anime. Let's hope there will be a second season of the anime :D
Shinogu
Visitor

Re: Host Club

Post by Shinogu »

I love "Ouran High School Host Club." It is awesome!! The best pair is Tamaki and Haruhi but I would love to see Haruhi with Kyouya, as well :D.
Loki_12
Baka Otaku
Posts: 5
Joined: Nov 02, 2006 6:49pm

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Loki_12 »

It's pretty funny, and yeah random. ^^
I love you, Lenfa! XD
~*Hanne*~
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 31, 2006 3:34am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Post by ~*Hanne*~ »

i wuv Ouran vewy muchie!

i wuv tamaki and haruhi!!!!

specially the twins...they're weird but i still wuv them!! ^.^

oh and i wike kyouya as well >.<

wat the heck i wuv em all!!!! :P


\:D/
FUFUFUFU
~*Hanne*~
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 31, 2006 3:34am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Host Club

Post by ~*Hanne*~ »

oh haha and i thought there's no ouran highschool host club forum here

hehehe

i love em all!!!!

T.T i just wish the anime never ends T.T :(
FUFUFUFU
~*Hanne*~
Ramen Slurping Otaku
Posts: 37
Joined: Dec 31, 2006 3:34am
Gender: Female
Contact:

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by ~*Hanne*~ »

hihihi i've been saying that i love ouran anime twice

and i'll say it again!!!

i wuv it eeee >.<

yes i love the twins tooooo...especially Kaoru...he's just sooo cute >.< with his bad ass attitude!
FUFUFUFU
moonlight_jewel
Newbie Otaku
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 24, 2007 1:00pm

Re: Host Club

Post by moonlight_jewel »

OMG!! I love this anime!! it's so funny!! My favorite character is probably Haruhi!! ^^ and I really like the twins too :P I think Haruhi would go best with Tamaki ^^ lol.
I Love anime!!
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Ouran highschool Host club

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Lenfa wrote:HEEEYYYY!!! finally Ouran fans! I thought I would never see one here! Goodwork Mistress of yaoi for the summary. I also like the Hitachiin twins but make no mistake i'm not going to take them away from you because I also like Kyoya Ohtori. Haruhi rocks for female heroine!
i am in luv with all the host club guys except for tamaki
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Kivea
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 157
Joined: Aug 27, 2006 12:54am

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Kivea »

TWINCEST!! -dies of joy- I fell off my chair twice while watching the first six eppisodes because of it ... my friend kept hitting me with a pillow for being such a freak, eh heh, I can't help it!

I like the Tamaki/Harihu out of those ... though in all honesty, I prefer pairing all the boys together and keeping Harihu, because she makes such a good guy >=D
http://www.ripplepool.co.nr

oh, the wonderful Yaoi-ness -loves-
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Tiana_Lee »

~*Hanne*~ wrote:hihihi i've been saying that i love ouran anime twice

and i'll say it again!!!

i wuv it eeee >.<

yes i love the twins tooooo...especially Kaoru...he's just sooo cute >.< with his bad ass attitude!
you're thinking of Hikaru
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Tiana_Lee
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 295
Joined: Jul 28, 2005 4:48pm
Gender: Female

Re: Who on here like's ouran High School host club

Post by Tiana_Lee »

Kivea wrote:TWINCEST!! -dies of joy- I fell off my chair twice while watching the first six eppisodes because of it ... my friend kept hitting me with a pillow for being such a freak, eh heh, I can't help it!

I like the Tamaki/Harihu out of those ... though in all honesty, I prefer pairing all the boys together and keeping Harihu, because she makes such a good guy >=D
really?
i hate to admit this but i didn't really like the way that any of the characters looked when i first saw the series...
and i didn't want to say it but... I THOUGHT THAT HARUHI WAS A GUY!!

now, there's a good reason for that, it's cuz i didn't know what it was about, my cuzin was watchin it and said that it was good so i watched with her. it was the episode that they went to Kyouya's resort thingy. I saw Haruhi and was all like "oh, yea he looks pretty cute." then my cuzin started to tell me what it was about >.>
heheh
Founder of the Scheris haters club~mbs: WhiteRose,persiaisis, Final_Fantasy_Lover, yoko kaiba, Tsume's Love, Casandra Ishtar, anime_luver59,
Zabuza's One True Love,
Cassi Bakura,
Morzan
Locked