Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Calling All Rentheads!!

Discussions about anything music-related.
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

That one is awesome. And I can finially say "mucho masturabtion" without blushing! Look Look! *says it*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

*giggles*

Mucho Masturbation! :lol:
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

*starts singing the whole song*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

I'm listening to it right now! :color:
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

Eww.

They taste the same.

If you close your eyes.

*listening to Tango Maureen though :P*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

Wine and BEER!! :bounce:
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

*steals the wine and beer* No drinking for you.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

Aww, but TYCHE! I wanna! Varst said I can come over and get boozed up at her house some day. Yay! I mean...Drinking is bad, all you innocent children!
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

"Innocent"? You're far from it Sakisaka...
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

yeah...I know. 8)
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

Er... Uh....

*tangos*
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Cold Revolver »

Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 3369
Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Cold Revolver »

Tyche wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)

Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is. [-(


Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap. 8-[
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
DanceHallDrug
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Jan 03, 2007 6:42pm

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by DanceHallDrug »

I just watched Rent again (I'm actually in the process of watching it)--I love Angel--so cute. But I'll probably cry when he dies...again... :cry:
~Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity~
User avatar
Tyche
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1653
Joined: Dec 10, 2006 11:16am

Re: Calling All Rentheads!!

Post by Tyche »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:
Cold Revolver wrote:
Tyche wrote:LQTM pwns :P

Listen questionable Teenage Mutant. LQTM?


You are lame, that is Lame. :D But hey you and your female counterpart tried. :lol:
Er... we're talking about Rent know... :-s

(likes being lame. Keeps people away)

Your saying you hate me? Pfft fine I see how it is. [-(


Whats this thread about anyways? Never bothered to check the first page. Oh damn :O That means its nothing more than spam. Oh crap. 8-[
Eh... I don't hate you.

And Rent is a Musical... (just met Tyler or whatever the crap his name is, Sakisaka... I like to hurt him)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Locked