Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Angels and Demons RP
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Alex smiled and then closed his eyes "angel tears....." he muttered as the formed ground made a symble.. he knew he would not pay attention to it. Alex's body started to burn with a black flame and then a circle formed around the symble. The circle shot up a light that kept the damage in and them aswell as a wave of light shines under them now cutting through him. This hirts everyone including if they took over someone as it affects spirit and body and not just body "goodbye..." he said as the light was bet by a darkness that crashed down on them both and then dark lightning shattered the berrier Alex stood for a few sefonds but then his wings burned off and he fell dead to the ground This attack won't kill whoever it was used on but it Weakens them alot and damages them critically
(it would be cheap to kill Sion with an attack like that....but it has to have some type of effect. this will also prolong the story)
(it would be cheap to kill Sion with an attack like that....but it has to have some type of effect. this will also prolong the story)
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Sion came from his body his body scared,"Damn..I never knew that angel was taught that attack..this is the second time..i've been hit with this attack..."He stood up,dropping back to his knees"Damn...I need to escape.."His body slowly transformed into a small soul orb which went inside of the living kid's body"I will use this body for now...its very weak but I should be able to still use half of my power...
-
Mayoko/Ghai
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1224
- Joined: Apr 20, 2007 10:42pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Angels and Demons RP
i will wait for neko queen to post before making another))
i was standing in the park one day wondering why frisbees got
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
bigger........then it hit me../ I love my Angie aka Izuyo!!
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
-
.:Aki-Kun:.
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 14185
- Joined: Oct 12, 2006 6:52am
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Pearl walk up to Sion and look at everyone
Aki was so afraid and hungry like hell...his stomach grumbled very loudly for everyone to hear but, he ignore it and stand next to Xion shivering "what's going on"
Pearl look at her brother in the goody side "what the hell..and u guy what the hell are u in a kids body what did i miss guy?"
Aki went behind xion a bit
Aki was so afraid and hungry like hell...his stomach grumbled very loudly for everyone to hear but, he ignore it and stand next to Xion shivering "what's going on"
Pearl look at her brother in the goody side "what the hell..and u guy what the hell are u in a kids body what did i miss guy?"
Aki went behind xion a bit
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Kya looked at Aki handing him an apple "here" she smiled looking back at Xion "so ur their uncle" she looked at Aly and Tagashi
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
Re: Angels and Demons RP
(Ah thanks guys
)
Kisa watched silently both sides of her were fighting for control. the Demon side was edgeing him on whilst the other was hoping that the angel was ok. 'God danm it' she Changed into her Agelic form then flew up into the sky and a bright light came around her...
She smiled and the souls of the children had gone back into the sword. 'thats better' she then suddenly changes and faints
Kisa watched silently both sides of her were fighting for control. the Demon side was edgeing him on whilst the other was hoping that the angel was ok. 'God danm it' she Changed into her Agelic form then flew up into the sky and a bright light came around her...
She smiled and the souls of the children had gone back into the sword. 'thats better' she then suddenly changes and faints
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
He walks over to her and sighs,as the red markings appear on his face as well"Get up you brat"he said kicking her
Re: Angels and Demons RP
'what?' she looked up at sion
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Your traveling with me aren't you?..Besides I might need a shield.."
Re: Angels and Demons RP
'What use me as a sheild.' she looked angry at him.
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
Of course."He lifts her body up with his foot"Now stand so we can go you useless girl
Re: Angels and Demons RP
'What me useless?' she growled at him. 'I liked to see you kill and angel and a whole town in a day.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
I just did"He snapped his fingers as the entire town blows up"See?..Now lets go
Re: Angels and Demons RP
'Not impressive' she sighed. 'I could have done that without clicking.'
As I look into the Night Sky I think about my life in genral.... (-_-)
- ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
- Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
- Posts: 10183
- Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Angels and Demons RP
I don't have time to inpress a weak demon girl."He yawned,walking away
