couldnt ya have spelt it right? there IS a spell check. and, back on topic... HE OWNS!! i wish i could do the danceselizabeth wrote:one word to describe him PEDIPHILE
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who like Michael Jackson?
-
Fayt Leingod
- Visitor
Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?
-
Drake
- Visitor
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Im not a fan,and never will be his music is pathetic.
-
Kenshin
- Visitor
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
the only good thing he did was the moon walk and that was it
-
Duelist of the Twilight
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 662
- Joined: Mar 22, 2005 7:27am
- Gender: Female
Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?
That and the "Beat It" dance. Mike rulez! I have the Moonwalker video.Kenshin wrote:the only good thing he did was the moon walk and that was it
*Oh my Lord, she came back!*
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
Chillin like a penguin in the artic that is Plattsburgh, NY
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Whatever happens to Michael Jackson, he will always be an amazing performer. He changed music forever!
So, whatever people say about his private life (and we sould remember he was found not guilty) he is definitely one of the all time artists!
And I was going to put my favourite song here but I just can't choose!
So, whatever people say about his private life (and we sould remember he was found not guilty) he is definitely one of the all time artists!
And I was going to put my favourite song here but I just can't choose!
"What is talent? Is it edible?" - Sakuma Ryuichi.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
Genius. Pure genius.
AnotherFan = My groovy wife and fellow smoothie sipper.
