Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Who like Michael Jackson?
-
Natalie*
- Visitor
Who like Michael Jackson?
Does anyone think hes great. I think so, i have all his albums, hes a great performer and produces wonderful music.

re: Who like Michael Jackson?
My mother listens to him a lot.
I think i'd best put this in the Music discussions forum as I think it would be better there.
I think i'd best put this in the Music discussions forum as I think it would be better there.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Natalie*
- Visitor
Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?
OkQuaker wrote:My mother listens to him a lot.
I think i'd best put this in the Music discussions forum as I think it would be better there.
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
im not a huge fan, but i like the odd few, like billie jean and thriller.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
-
Ichigo
- Visitor
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!! THAT GUY IS SICK LIKE SHAUN!! 
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Like it or not the allegations were proven false, besides this is about his music. It's not like it's Gary Glitter who was proven guilty.
In an uncaring universe it is up to us to determine our own destinies.
-
Leerock
- Visitor
Re: re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Damn right man!! indeed enough!!Ichigo wrote:THIS TOPIC SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!! THAT GUY IS SICK LIKE SHAUN!!
-
URJ
- Visitor
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Yo guys, We're talkin about him as a musician/performer not as himself. I still like him, me and my brothers got a special edition cds for thriller and bad. But I'm lookin for Off the wall and dangerous still.
- Persiaisis
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Jun 15, 2005 9:53am
- Gender: Female
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
1. he didnt do it
2. i like him
3. yall need to leave him the hell alone
2. i like him
3. yall need to leave him the hell alone
http://groups.myspace.com/absoluteanimerox
check out AA's myspace group
check out AA's myspace group
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
I dont like his music but my friend does... 
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
- Gaming Goddess
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3951
- Joined: Feb 12, 2005 3:38pm
- Gender: Female
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
Me and my besrfriend have a Triller dance 
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
Part of the Sexy Trio
BIKI! =3
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike?
BIKI! =3
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
I only like a pair of his songs~ Billie Jean and Smooth Criminal. Thriller was good for it's time, but seriously the video shouldn't be number 1 on the charts...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Mistress of Yaoi
- Uber Otaku
- Posts: 761
- Joined: Jul 06, 2005 10:01pm
- Gender: Female
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
one word to describe him PEDIPHILE
hey AA guess who's back from the grave out of boredom, lets be friends k?
-
IronChair
- Visitor
re: Who like Michael Jackson?
When he was popular...he was popular.
Its like everyone knew who he was. So i guess yeah, i liked the M.J then. About the M.J now however, i'm not too sure.
Its like everyone knew who he was. So i guess yeah, i liked the M.J then. About the M.J now however, i'm not too sure.
