Page 2 of 3
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 12:38pm
by Pyro Psycho
Nope but I will download it!

re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 12:58pm
by Ethereal Blaze
well, if ya want, i can try and send it ya over MSN when my bro stops playin his online game
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 1:03pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol sure if you want

re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 1:04pm
by Ethereal Blaze
kay, i'll tell ya my adress in PM
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 20, 2005 1:08pm
by Pyro Psycho
ah ok then back on topic
one of my favorite classic rock bands is The Beatles why? because they started the whole rock generation and opened doors to many bands we have now. The Beatles were an inspiration to us all.
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 22, 2005 2:47pm
by ♥DIVA♥
oh! dont let me forget pink floyd: the best besides the beatles there my #2 classic rock fav!
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 23, 2005 2:38pm
by ♥DIVA♥
[im just like remembering these as i go along]
tom petty and led zeppelin.... nirvana.
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 1:17am
by Pyro Psycho
Have you listned to Here comes the sun by the Beatles? Its great on a lazy day

re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 3:34am
by josh
Classic Rock. hmm...
I'm just gonna mention some Rock bands I like which are old but I'm not sure on when exactly they were around. Before the 90s I strongly assume -
Pink Floyd
Cream/Eric Clapton
Van Halen
Queen
U2
The Doors
Dire Straights/Mark Knopfler
Aerosmith
Led Zeppelin
I'm fairly sure most of them were around before the 80s.
I like a lot of other music from before the 90s. But it isn't exactly classic rock.
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 1:30pm
by Pyro Psycho
Yea...and you were right...wanna cookie? Cuz its mine.....hmm you wanna join?
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 8:32pm
by ♥DIVA♥
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 27, 2005 8:45pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol that sounds about right!

re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 28, 2005 10:16am
by Free
Led Zeppelin
Queen
and Pink Floyd!
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 28, 2005 12:28pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol youre in!

re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 28, 2005 1:59pm
by Free
Nice!
I love The Beatles and Pink Floyd. They started ME. In particular. I wouldn't be who I am right now. Lol. Seriously. I wouldn't be cool.
And that's what they are. So great.......
*Sighs and starts singing* "Here comes the sun, dundoodoodoo"
re: Classic Rock club
Posted: Sep 28, 2005 3:10pm
by Pyro Psycho
Lol yea great song eh? Lol