So I will start off first!
My favorite classic rock bands are
The Beatles
The Doors
and Led Zeppelin
So feel free to post about your favorite oldies bands here! Peace out!
We need anime profile and character profile submissions to help us grow. Do you have the knowledge, passion, and desire to write one? ✨
Post by Pyro Psycho »
Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Pyro Psycho »
one more band and youre in!rikoku wrote:older than the 90's? then, i say Santana and queen
Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Pyro Psycho »
Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Pyro Psycho »
Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Post by Pyro Psycho »
Yea I know what you mean! Dead on time is a catchy ass song! I even feel like dancing to it...rikoku wrote:outta what i said, Queen. they were different, and had catchy songs.
Post by Ethereal Blaze »