lol damn it....you bring back good memoriesMai wrote:Have you watched it on acid?Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!!![]()
My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
The Beatles live on
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: The Beatles live on
i told yuo about stares dog
Re: re: The Beatles live on
wow thats awsome!!!Homunculus_Envy wrote:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/tomorrow
I found this to be awesome....;_; My god this is great....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33pw2nEAHgc
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
The original, HOMUNCULUS LUST
This body,mind and soul is property of Cold ♥♥♥♥♥
Colds girl!
saddest song/video in the world along with the saddest movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TFZyQDyFXw
Re: re: The Beatles live on
Lol. So I'm not the only one?Homunculus_Envy wrote:lol damn it....you bring back good memoriesMai wrote:Have you watched it on acid?Princess Serena wrote: I Love You dreamer!!! I Love seeing people appreciating good music!!!![]()
My Fav Music Video:
Yellow Submarine
Elenor Rigby [sp?]
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
re: The Beatles live on
My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.
-
Pyro Psycho
- Moderator

- Posts: 4110
- Joined: Apr 17, 2005 6:10pm
- Gender: Female
Re: re: The Beatles live on
Lol nice choiceMusashi8688 wrote:My favorite song is the one that got me hooked: Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Peace out.
i told yuo about stares dog
- Coin~operated Boy<3
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: Mar 15, 2006 3:46pm
- Gender: Male
Re: re: The Beatles live on
yeah! john lennon rocks! hes deffinately my favorite beatle. however pauls good too! i bought his "live in red square" dvd lol well john.
Feel free to read my articles at http://hubpages.com/profile/ZackW.Van
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
Coments And rateings are very appreciated!
"Age is simply mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." ~ Mark Twain
-
Sailor Venus
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2247
- Joined: May 06, 2005 10:36am
- Gender: Female
Re: The Beatles live on
I absolutley love The Beatles, ever since my Father dragged me on a non stop tour around Liverpool to see all the sights where The Beatles have visited or played at.
I love Penny Lane, Love Me Do and Please Please Me.
I love Penny Lane, Love Me Do and Please Please Me.
~ Sailor Moon Fan Girl Forever ~
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
Kore wa futari no mirakuru na sadame
Kako mo mirai mo tobikoete oitsuite miseru
