Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Cardcaptors Forum

Talk about the website, offer suggestions, express opinions, and get help with understanding and using the forums.
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

I think there was once.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by webmaster »

How many Cardcaptor Sakura threads are there?
Hinato kazuya
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 790
Joined: Apr 23, 2005 5:02pm
Gender: Male

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Hinato kazuya »

Not very many but if it had its own forum i think it would have more topics.. Most users dont seem to post about specific anime unless it has its own forum, very few make threads in 'Any specific anime' in my opinoin.
It takes but one man to breed a war, for those who do not have swords may still die upon them.
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

That may be true.
User avatar
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1103
Joined: Jul 24, 2004 10:25pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by webmaster »

I think it used to have its own subforum and I removed it because it wasn't very popular. Most of the other subforums were made when there were enough threads made to justify them. Twenty is a good number, but at the very least it should be more than ten.
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku
Posts: 649
Joined: Apr 12, 2006 11:10am
Contact:

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Tsukasa »

Yea I agree with Webmaster
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Sasami Jurai »

I guess.
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

Yeah
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Sasami Jurai »

Well, I thought it was a very popular anime. lol
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

Eh, its not VERY popular. :)
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Sasami Jurai »

It was. :heh:
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

Yeah, it was but not now. :heh:
User avatar
Sasami Jurai
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 7018
Joined: Feb 19, 2005 5:11pm
Gender: Female

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Sasami Jurai »

You're right. =D
Don't wake me; I plan on sleeping in
There is a light that never goes out~
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

Aren't I always? :heh: =P
User avatar
animaniac
Uber Otaku
Posts: 723
Joined: Jun 02, 2006 6:33am

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by animaniac »

hey i totally agree
even though this convo is like a month old
cardcaptors rule!!!!!!
-AA Sibs: Rosemary-sama, saiko, rinslet, Fay D. flourite, Koyue, sakura-kiss, shio (my lovely), Brokenheart, lawliet, ashitaka, zippidy ^^, lenfa(filo sis 4 life)
-AA twin:Wolfgang
-AA biatch:Neo
Bloody Rose
Visitor

Re: Cardcaptors Forum

Post by Bloody Rose »

Yup.
Locked