Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

Favorite 1st person shooter

Discussions about anything videogame-related.

Whats favorite 1st person shooter???

Halo or Halo2
2
40%
KILLZONE
1
20%
Half life 1 or 2
1
20%
BLACK
1
20%
Any Call of Duty games
0
No votes
Any Medal of Honor games
0
No votes
Battlefield 1942
0
No votes
Battlefield 2
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 5

日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

I hate Timesplitters, but Half Life 2 is good, I just wished it had abit more action (not that it doesnt have it, just abit more). Oh and Jay...play the whole game :) You'll change your opinion.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by Katsuyo »

When I said BLACK was short I meant the # of missions not the game it self to bad the game was not online
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
Visitor

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by 日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション »

Heh, ok I understand. Well I wouldnt really have liked it with multiplayer, to many producers nowdays only focus on the multiplayer option so the single player game kinda gets dull.

Well they did do a good job with F.E.A.R though, very nice multiplayer and singleplayer.
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1640
Joined: Apr 20, 2006 2:00pm
Gender: Male

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by Katsuyo »

Ya they did I have never played it but I have seen some videos and I saw this thing on electronic playground the effects are great
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
DarkWolf0
Visitor

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by DarkWolf0 »

I have to say call of duty.
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by maven »

half life and halo series are good...just shoot and kill. 8)
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 193
Joined: Jul 03, 2006 12:02am

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by maven »

half life and halo series are good...just shoot and kill. 8)
Slash
Uber Otaku
Posts: 806
Joined: Jun 03, 2006 4:17pm

Re: Favorite 1st person shooter

Post by Slash »

I'd have to say Half Life 2. Just good overall gameplay that's not repetitive like Halo is.
"Yeah, that's right. Turd Ferguson. It's a funny name."
Locked