Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Favorite 1st person shooter
Favorite 1st person shooter
This one is reall simple whats your favorite 1st person shooter???
Mine's KILLZONE
Mine's KILLZONE
Last edited by Katsuyo on May 13, 2006 12:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
Xultimate human genocideX
- Visitor
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Its not on there but I like Perfect Dark Zero
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
The Unreal Turnament games. From those on the list the Half Live games (I recommend Hidden Source. A very awsome modification).
Anner <3
\,,/
\,,/
-
Pink Supervisor|EL
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 5579
- Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
alot of those are great...
Battlefeild games are great (can't wait for battlefeild 2142)
half-life is great
halo 2 is great
Battlefeild games are great (can't wait for battlefeild 2142)
half-life is great
halo 2 is great
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Castle Wolfenstein 3D, it set the standard for FPS everywhere...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Yeah, theres two on there I vote for: the Halo series and Half-Life series. But if I had to choose one, I'd choose the Halo series.
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.
Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
- phantomdark
- Master Otaku
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mar 01, 2006 10:39am
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
My fav 1st person shooter is definatitly 007 Goldeneye
Nine cats dance on the moon
-
Ethereal Blaze
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 4510
- Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
- Gender: Male
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
does Hitman count? it CAN be played as an FPS.
from the list, Halo 1 and Half-Life 2.
from experience, Red Faction 1, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark.
from the list, Halo 1 and Half-Life 2.
from experience, Red Faction 1, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Mu favorite FPS is Timesplitters. All of them!
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
1: Wolfenstein ET
2: Perfect Dark (first game)
3: Golden eye
4: Battlefield 1942
5: Halo 1 and 2 (my last choice)
2: Perfect Dark (first game)
3: Golden eye
4: Battlefield 1942
5: Halo 1 and 2 (my last choice)
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Black right now but it's just such a big let down that there isnt the very least sighting of blood in it. But the explosions really make up for everything. I can understand that it got so much awards.
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Black is a great game but short. It make's up in effects, graphics and funness.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)
-
日本最大級のポータルサイト。検索、オークション
- Visitor
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
It's not short, I have played for some time now and still not cleared it. But it could be since I'm playing hard mode and going for all side objectives (it just makes the gameplay more fun).
-
Cold Revolver
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Jun 26, 2005 10:50pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Black sucked ass, I played the demo and never bought the game.. go figure. If you want a good FPS go buy half life 2, for the PC!! not the x-box because the pc version kicks substantial ass! 
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue
I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
Black is worse than Timsplitters: Future perfect
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
HOT! handle with care
Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Re: Favorite 1st person shooter
The first perfect dark
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
