Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse
Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.
Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
-
Gyro Zeppeli
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 1791
- Joined: Apr 07, 2005 6:35pm
- Gender: Male
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
In the beginning was the Win, and the Win was with Gai, and the Win was Gai.
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
Raptor Jesus went extinct for your sins. He is the true messiah
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
Yuri Volte Hyuga
- Full Metal Otaku
- Posts: 307
- Joined: Nov 25, 2005 10:14am
- Gender: Male
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Some parts of Shaolin Monks are canon in relation to the main storyline, and some parts aren't.Rhino wrote:I beleive that Shaolin Monks is cannon as it deals with what happens between the first game to the second? The original movie is basically a telling of the first game so I beleive that's cannon as well, but let me check up on them as well to find out...Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
Alright, I understand.Kazuma the Shell Bullet wrote:Maybe Gill can take Liu Kang, but not Ken or Akuma. Quan Chi or Shang Tsung can take Gill, however. In fact, the sorcerers, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Any god, Scorpion, Dragon King, or a high tier demon can pretty much solo Street Fighterverse
Im telling you Smoke's power is cannon. The only things that arent considered cannon are Shaolin Monks and the movies/TV series other than that, it is cannon
PSN ID: Otogi-Matsuri
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
MVC3: X-23/Trish/Dante, SSF4: Viper, Juri, Cammy
-
Shinogu
- Visitor
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
I will go for Street Fighter. It is one of the first games I played.
-
orochi-kun majidani
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
straight up MK would win.Kuragari wrote:I say Mortal Kombat, Ive played that for longer.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
-simple: a nightmare.
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
Akuma and Ryu will murder all of them
- Lestat69_99
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2296
- Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
- Gender: Male
- Contact:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...dark_emiri wrote: straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Terror Mask
-
orochi-kun majidani
- Mobile Suit Otaku
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Sep 21, 2004 7:11pm
- Gender: Female
- Contact:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
DIE HARD MORTAL KOMBATDr. Feelgood wrote:And I was in line when the very first machines came rolling into the arcades, but that doesn't automatically mean that one will beat the others. Shin Akuma would have a run on most of the chars he'll have problems when he goes upper teir though. Motaro himself could wipe out a great deal of the SF fighters as well... (I'm going with the original Motaro) Then again a stalemate is quite possible as well...dark_emiri wrote: straight up MK would win.
I was playing Mortal Kombat before I could read.
The first words I learned were "Fight" and "Finish Him"
it will live forever!!!!
"What is any life, if not the persuit of a dream?"
-simple: a nightmare.
-simple: a nightmare.
-
DJ ÑÎÑJÅ
- Visitor
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
I still believe Street Fighter would own them.
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter
i'd go for street fighter cause i'm better at that then mortal combat.
lilly's humble messanger
