Forum is closed. New registrations are disabled. Join our active Discord community.

BANDIT CAMP!

Pretend you're someone else and show the world how geeky you really are!
Amray
Uber Otaku
Posts: 875
Joined: Mar 09, 2007 1:28am
Gender: Male

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Amray »

Name: Zex
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Race: Unknown
Magic: Dark Power. Has To Be Inherited!
Appearance: (Hooded and Unknown)
Bio: Devoted to his murdered fathers sword since the age of 10, Zex has lived and survived alone for 7 years. His Mother was killed during child birth, which is why he admired his father so dearly. After his town was destroyed by a mysterious man with fire magic, and murdered Zex' father, Zex has trained with his dead fathers sword everyday and the only thing keeping him alive is his lust for revenge. After the fire in the village many were killed but few survived, and Zex disapeared and never returned, he was presumed dead....!

Zex wished to join the Bandits in hope of finding the mysterious murderer who wrecked his whole life!! And know he doesnt know what to do and needs help!
Last edited by Amray on Sep 18, 2007 10:09am, edited 1 time in total.
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He laughed,"Your clumsy aren't you?"
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Morph »

stops next 2 the enterance 2 Kya's tent and listens
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Nyko »

Kya flung herself off him and turned bright red with anger and embarassment "i am not"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Morph »

smiles "Wow she must like him" snickers
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He smiles,"Your face is bright red..Are you blushing?
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Nyko »

Kya screamed "no im pissed" she stormed out and ran into Light "not u again"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He sighed,"What a pain.."He yawns,laying down on the bed
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Nyko »

Kya got up and walked back into her tent before ordering the gaurds to remove Light from the camp and they did so "ugh" she sat on the ground pretty close to the middle of her tent and the edge of her bed
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Morph »

smiles at Kya "I was just heading 2 the tearsure again." walks off towards it
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Nyko »

The gaurds had thrown Light out of the Camp "stay out"

Kya sighed her face had gone back to normal "..."
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

He yawned,"Man Kya..your to tense come lay down with me
User avatar
Keilu
Uber Otaku
Posts: 681
Joined: Jul 05, 2007 1:24pm
Gender: Female

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Keilu »

Lilian saw Kya "You´re good. To be tense is just one of the steps for being strong, then canalize your anger" She gave a malicous smile.
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.
Nyko
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2767
Joined: May 20, 2006 4:55pm
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Nyko »

Kya turn around still surprised Allen was in her tent "ur still here" she sighed and layed on the bed away from Allen "..."

The gaurds caught Lilian before she could enter her tent "sry miss u cant go in there"
I feel like I have just ripped my heart out and handed it to the devil saying, "Take me I'm heartless."
User avatar
::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku
Posts: 10183
Joined: Mar 20, 2007 8:46pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by ::Ibn La-Ahad::Inxanity »

Allen grins"Why don't you lay down next to me?"
User avatar
Morph
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4451
Joined: Jun 13, 2007 7:55pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: BANDIT CAMP!

Post by Morph »

smiles yells loud enough for Kya 2 hear "R ur wounds still bleeding?"
How many times have you sat in the dark and been truly afraid? There are things that lurk in the dark that would love to meet you. And guess what. I'm one of them.
Locked