Page 3 of 3
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 9:12am
by Yuri Volte Hyuga
WaffleGod wrote:I do. Although Melty Blood is my favorite 2D fighter ever, Guilty Gear comes in at a *very* close second. For the record, I'm a Millia player ^_^
Cool.

I'm a Chipp player and I'm also learning how to use Millia.
Kuragari wrote:Bloody Roar
I'm actually quite fond of Bloody Roar. My favourite was 4 because it had Nagi, who was my best character.
Who do you use Kuragari?
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 9:42am
by Kuragari
In Bloody Roar? Uriko =3
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 10:25am
by WaffleGod
I always liked Uranus. Chimeras are awesome!
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 10:36am
by Kuragari
Uranus is awesome ^_^... even though my friends liked to pick her and attempt to beat me. Which they end up losing anyhow
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 11:53am
by Tsukasa
Super smash bros. series
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 6:44pm
by Matt ?????
Kuragari wrote:In Bloody Roar? Uriko =3
i also used Urkio,and my second best was Alice.
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 27, 2006 7:26pm
by forgottenone666
Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 for the Dreamcast
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: Arcade version
Soul Calibur 2
Power Stone for the Dreamcast
Clayfighter for SNES
Battle Blaze for SNES
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 6:54pm
by Apocalyptic Hamster
I like most of the games mentioned so far, but I'd have to say my favorite is Guilty Gear X2. Seeriously, that game has some of the coolest character designs ever...
Re: Fav. Fighting Game Ever?
Posted: Oct 30, 2006 10:39pm
by geishaboy
King of Fighters